Please remember to bring the following items along to your first visit:
- A valid referral from your treating doctor or specialist (or ensure that a referral has been sent to us directly).
- A list of any medications you are on.
- A list of medical conditions, hospital admissions and previous surgeries.
- Any scans or investigations you have previously had in relation to your current condition.
- Medicare card and Private Health Insurance card if you have these.
- You will be asked to complete a New Patient Registration Form. This can be done either online prior to your appointment, or on the day.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow our staff to check you in.