Dr Hagley suggests that you remember to bring the following:
- All of your medications including a list of the regular medications you take.
- All of your x-rays and scans.
- Any letters from your specialist or GP.
- Your hospital preadmission pack.
If you are staying in hospital overnight or longer, we would recommend that you also take:
- Clothes for when you leave hospital.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Shampoo and conditioner.
- Any other things you use regularly at home (e.g. contact lens fluid, denture cleaner).
- Mobile phone and charging cable.
- Laptop / iPad / music device.
- Books / magazines.